The Creative Space is located in the up-and-coming Live, Work, Create District of Garden City, Idaho. It’s located just off the freeway only a minute from downtown Boise. It's unique position on 34th St makes it ideal for foot traffic and bicyclists as it is the only street directly connected to the Greenbelt. You can even walk across the bridge to the new and beautiful Esther Simplot Park.
From the Airport
- The Creative Space is just 15 minutes from the airport and getting there is easy and convenient.
- Upon exiting the airport, proceed straight through the intersection and turn left onto I-184 E.
- Take exit 49 for I-184 E/Franklin Rd toward City Center.
- Keep left to continue on I-184 E.
- Take exit 3 to merge onto W Fairview Ave.
- Turn left onto N Garden St.
- Turn left onto W Main St and keep right to turn onto the US-20 W/US-26 W ramp to Garden City/Fairgrounds.
- Continue onto Chinden Blvd.
- Turn right onto E 34th St. The Creative Space will be on the right.
Handicapped parking is available in the front and additional parking is located in the back. Entrances to parking are available on both 34th and Clay. Street parking is also free.
While you're here, enjoy our beautiful city and all it has to offer.